The legendary pop group will bring their DNA World Tour in the UK and Europe this fall, with a huge show confirmed at London’s O2 Arena on November 6, following gigs in Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Poland and Hungary.
Tickets will go on general sale at 10:00 a.m. local time on April 8, with the Backstreet Boys contributing a portion of ticket sales to UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency – Compare and buy your tickets here.
Photo: Greg Williams
Liam Gallagher will be supporting his upcoming third solo album, ‘C’mon You Know’, which will be released on May 27, with a series of massive summer shows, including two huge concerts at Knebworth Park on June 3 and 4.
He will be joined by Kasabian on both days, as well as Paolo Nutini, Amyl and The Sniffers and Pastel on Friday, and Michael Kiwanuka, Fat White Family and Goat Girl on Saturday. Additional tickets will go on general sale at 10 a.m. on April 8 – Compare and buy your tickets here.
Monster Jam will make its London debut this summer, with a motorsport extravaganza taking over the London Stadium on June 18. Head here for pre-sale tickets. Tickets will go on general sale at 9 a.m. on April 8 – Compare and buy your tickets here.
In previous years the event has headed to arenas across the UK including Manchester, Cardiff and Coventry.
The singer-songwriter has announced a new set of UK and European shows for the summer, with stops confirmed in Belfast, Dublin, Cardiff and Liverpool between June 12-22.
She has also scheduled concerts in the Netherlands and Germany, as well as another series of North American dates in July and August. Tickets for all new concerts will go on general sale at 10 a.m. local time on April 8 – Compare and buy your tickets here.
Mitski will embark on a previously confirmed UK and European tour later in April, supporting his latest album “Laurel Hell”, released in February.
Also announced this week:
- Banks has confirmed UK broadcasts for September.
- The National have added a show in Manchester to their summer tour plans.
- Paulo Nutini has announced a summer show in Belfast.
- Alfie Boe has announced a show at London’s Royal Albert Hall for October.
- Florence Black has announced UK shows for the fall.
- PVRIS have postponed their UK and European tour.
- Royal Blood postponed its recently postponed UK shows in mid-April.
- Stereophonics have added a Dublin date to their summer tour schedule.
- Ville Valo will bring its Neon Noir Tour in the UK in spring 2023.
Head here for a full list and to find your tickets. Check out our rolling guide to canceled and postponed events here.
Let us know what you think – leave a comment!