Westlife are touring the UK in 2022. (Photo by Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images)
Westlife are touring the UK and Ireland in 2022 – and we’ve got all the ticket information you need.
After band member Mark Feehily is revealed to be the RoboBunny on The Masked Singer United Kingdomfans may be wondering where they can catch the band live this year.
Well, there’s plenty of chance to see Westlife in 2022, as they have a number of tour dates planned, including a huge show at Wembley Stadium in the summer.
They will then travel to Cork for two shows at Páirc Uí Chaoimh before an arena run across the UK in November as part of The Wild Dreams Tour.
Fans can get their hands on Westlife Tour tickets from Ticketmaster here.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click and purchase products through the links.
Feehily was recently revealed to be the character RoboBunny in the third series of The Masked Singer.
During his time on the show, he performed Whitney Houston’s “Saving All My Love For You” and Lady Gaga’s “Shallow.”
The singer reached the final of the show, which saw him duet with former winner Nicola Roberts, before finishing third behind Charlotte Church and Natalie Imbruglia.
Last year, Feehily opened up about the “guilt” he felt in the closet, which eventually turned into “internalized homophobia”.
During an interview on the When I was 25 podcast, he said going to therapy made him realize he was homophobic.
He told host Vinny Hurrell: “There was a eureka moment where she [the therapist] said to me: ‘Do you realize that you are in fact homophobic?’
“I was like, ‘What? How dare you. I’m homophobic? I’m gay, how can I be homophobic?’
“I thought, ‘That’s the straw that broke the camel’s back. I am not homophobic. If I really wanted to change that, I had to get out,” he added.
The singer came out to family and friends in 2003 and bandmates in 2004, before coming out publicly in an interview with a British tabloid. The sun when he was 25.
You can find out how to get tickets, prices and the full Westlife tour schedule below.
How to get Westlife tickets
Tickets for all Westlife UK and Ireland tour dates are now available at Ticketmaster here.
They are priced at £53, plus booking fees, with standard and VIP packages available.
You can view the full tour program below.
Westlife Tour Dates for 2022
- July 1 – Kent, Hop Farm
- July 2 – Colchester, Castle Park
- July 8 – Dublin, Aviva Stadium
- July 9 – Dublin, Aviva Stadium
- July 23 – Scarborough, outdoor theater
- August 6 – London, Wembley Stadium
- August 12 – Cork, Páirc Uí Chaoimh
- August 13 – Cork, Páirc Uí Chaoimh
- November 17 – Abderdeen, P&J Live
- November 19 – Glasgow, Ovo Hydro
- November 20 – Glasgow, Ovo Hydro
- November 22 – Leeds, first direct arena
- November 24 – Manchester, AO Arena
- November 25 – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- November 26 – Newcastle, Utilita Arena
- November 28 – Sheffield, Utilita Arena
- November 30 – Liverpool, M&S Bank Arena
- December 3 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- December 4 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- December 7 – London, O2 Arena
- December 9 – Nottingham, Motorpoint Arena
- December 11 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- December 12 – Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena